MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) Server Infrastructure in London
All in One (Cabling + Switches + VMWare + Linux Core + HP Servers + Wireless)
Just for £699
- IT Bolts is the only provider with latest and high specification systems for students
- IT Bolts is the only provider who gives remote lab access to students so they can access their labs from home for extra practice
- In class or lab IT Bolts delivers more topics then shown here
- Our course is 100% based on practice
- IT Bolts is one of few tutor based training providers
- IT Bolts provides all exam and theory resources
Section A Extras Essential Skills:
Introductions to Cabling Technology
Cable Testing (Practical)
Make Connection between Devices via Cables (Practical)
Introduction to Network Switches
Monitoring Switches Status
Connecting Devices via Switches
Up-Linking Different Switches
Introduction to VMware
VMware different categories
VMware Machine Installation
VMWare Network Configuration
Norton Ghost Image System
What is Image?
What is Norton Image
Make a System Image
Make a partition to partition Image
Make a Disk to Disk Image
Lab Setup with Linux Core
Basic Linux Installation for Lab Purpose
Setup Online Remote access for Lab
Few Bonus Topics from Client Deployment Windows 7 (70–680)
Installation of Windows 7
Network Deployment and management issues
Backup and Recovery
Section B MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) Server Infrastructure
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server role
- Optimizing File Services
- Increasing File System Security
- Implementing Update Management
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Plan and Deploy a Server Infrastructure
- Design and Implement Network Infrastructure Services
- Design and Implement Network Access Services
- Design and Implement an Active Directory Infrastructure (Logical)
- Design and Implement an Active Directory Infrastructure (Physical)
- Manage and Maintain a Server Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement a Highly Available Enterprise Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- Design and Implement Identity and Access Solutions
Section C Bonus Topics:
Most of the Topics will be cover in Server 2008 R2 as well
Blade Server Managing and Configuration HP iLO
Configure Blade Server
Maintain Blade Server Remotely via iLO
Managing SCSi and
Creating RAID and Maintenance
Working with HP Server’s via iLO
VMware Server Installation and Maintenance
Installation of VMware Server
Creation of system (Virtual System)
Virtual System Configuration
FTP to VMware Server
ISO’s handling in Virtual Server
Creating multiple custom Networks inside Virtual Server
Network Configuration in Virtual Server